->General Rules are as follows<-
1. Due to my not wanting any possible legal trouble in the future, I will not be offering commissions of copyrighted characters that the commissioner does not own the rights to. I will gladly however provide commissions for your own original characters.
2. I can provide service for anything and everything else, be it male or female, a mermaid or a turtle. Anything and everything is alright. Feel free to note me if you have any specific inquiries.
3. I reserve the right to refuse you as a client, should I not feel that I can successfully complete your commission to your standards.
4. Payment will be made through PayPal.
5. I require full payment, and the filling out of the Commission Form before I begin the Artistic Process, and only after I have approved the commission.
6. Should the commissioner be unsatisfied with initial results, I will offer minor agreed upon edits. However, no refunds will be made.
7. The commissioner must be willing to communicate via e-mail.
8. I shall have 5 slots open for commissions. When they are filled I will not accept any more until they are complete.
->Types of Commissions<-
*Note: All prices are subject to increase due to heavy detail, size etc.
**Note: If applicable, the original artwork can be sent for $20 USD plus shipping.
->Black and White or Sketches<-
Mediums: Graphite, Pen and Ink and or Digital
Half body: $20 USD
(But with out colourized texture)
Full body: $30 USD
Additional character: + $10 USD
Simple background: Included
Complex background: + $10 USD
Mediums: Coloured Pencil, Marker, Pen and Ink, Digital
Portrait: $35 USD
Half body: $45 USD
Full body: $ 55 USD
Additional character: + $20 USD
Simple background: Included
Complex background: + $20 USD
->The Commission Form<-
Fill this submission form below and Note it to me here, or send it through email to firstname.lastname@example.org titled, Commission.
Name and or Deviant ID:
Email and PayPal email:
Type of Commission:
Type of Background (If any):
Number of Characters:
Reference from my Gallery: (If you want a similar style to something I have done before)
Reference links that apply:
Request of Title:
Size: (in pixels or inch)
Requested yet reasonable deadline: (be realistic, though we can also discuss this further through email)
Yes or No to submitting to DeviantArt:
->The Artistic Process<-
After I have approved your commission, and I have received payment, I shall begin the process in creating you your artwork. The process in which this happens is as follows.
1. I will do a series of Thumbnail Sketches, these are smaller rough drawings that will illustrate the general composition and look of the finished work
2. I will then email the commissioner these sketches, the commissioner will let me know if they approve of any and if so which sketch or sketches they would like to see me elaborate on.
3. When the thumbnail(s) has been approved, I will then create a larger, cleaner version of this artwork with some colour (if applicable). I will then do the same as I did with the thumbnails and send them off to be approved. The commissioner will then choose ONE of the roughs for me to create the final piece off of.
4. If it is a more complex piece I shall send smaller previews just to make sure I am on the right track in delivering what the commissioner is asking for.
5. When I have deemed artwork is complete, and all edits or adjustments have been taken care of, I will then send the commissioner the high resolution digital file for the piece, this includes a JPEG and PSD file. If applicable the commissioner can also request the original sketches or artwork if in traditional form to be shipped to them for an extra $20 USD plus shipping.
There, I hope I made everything clear but if there is anything you are unsure of or have questions, don't be afraid to send me a note!
~Commission Slots~ While the slots are filled, I will not be able to take your commission. You may still email/note me however and I will let you know when I have a spot available!
The following deviations of mine have designs based off of them for sale,
BUY THEM HERE --> [link]
If you by chance make a purchase I'll love you forever!